· Any information you share with Al Ahly Sabbour website is shared willingly from your side as a prerequisite for a service you requested.
· The reasons why we collect your personal information are:
· To help us provide better personalized service to your account in particular.
· To keep you updated with news and offers you are interested in.
· To provide a record of any communications between you and Al Ahly Sabbour to be tracked later if needed.
· To comply with any applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements.
· We commit to never sell or share your personal information to third parties, except when:
· Required by law.
· Subject to your consent, where a particular service requiring such disclosure is requested by you.
· You hold all the rights to access, update or delete your personal information through your user account page.
We protect you personal information by placing it on a secure portion of our web site.
· All personal and sensitive information, regarding any of our customers, is encrypted in storage and in transit to prevent unauthorized access to it.
· We also have installed a firewall system that prevents unauthorized back and front office access to sensitive information.
· We have a Total Virus Defense in place, to rigorously scan all information entering and leaving our system.
· This site provides links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.